You will prepare and submit a term paper on HUMAN RIGHTS ACTORS
AND ACTIVITIES. Your paper should be a minimum of 3500 words in
length. These rights, which can be found in full on the website
UN.org, were as follows: 1. Personal rights: Personal rights
include the right to live, to have a nationality, to be recognized
before law as a person, to have protection against inhumane
treatment, punishment, or torture, and for protection against
various racial, ethnic, sexual and religious discrimination. 2.
Legal rights: These include provisions for addressing the crimes in
cases where basic rights have been violated. Articles 8 through 12
have provisions for ensuring that fair and impartial public trials
take place, that families of the arrested are protected, and that
there is no interference by the legal system with anyones family,
home and reputation. 3. Civil liberties: These include the right to
freedom of speech, thought, conscience and religion. Everyone has
the right to hold an opinion, express their point of view even in
published works, movement, residence, peaceful assembly and
association. Also included in civil liberties is the right to seek
safety from persecution by leaving the country. 4. Subsistence
rights: These include provisions for having the right to a certain
standard of living.
Step by step guide on how to writer APA format paper with examples
Writing a paper in the American Psychological Association (APA) style can be challenging, but with the right preparation and research, you can create a successful paper. Here are the steps for writing a paper in the APA style:
1. Understand the APA formatting requirements: Familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines for writing an APA paper. Make sure to include double-spacing, 12-point font size, 1-inch margins, page numbers, and a header with your name and page number at the top of each page.
2. Choose a topic: Begin by selecting a topic that interests you and that has enough background information to research.
3. Research your topic: Conduct in-depth research to get a better understanding of the topic. Make sure to include citations and provide a references page.
4. Create an outline: Use your research to create an outline for your paper. The outline should include an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
5. Write a compelling introduction: Start your paper with an introductory paragraph to provide an overview of the topic.
6. Develop the body paragraphs: Make sure to support your points with evidence from your research and provide a logical structure for the body of the paper.
7. Write a strong conclusion: Summarize your main points and provide a call to action.
8. Edit and proofread: Make sure to check for any grammar, spelling, punctuation, or formatting mistakes. Additionally, make sure your paper is clear and concise.
• According to a study done by Doe (2020), the increasing use of technology in education has improved the quality of teaching and learning.
• Numerous studies have shown that the death penalty is a cruel and unusual form of punishment and should be abolished in the United States.
• The rise of online streaming services has caused an increase in subscription-based services and a decrease in bootleg streaming, as demonstrated by Smith (2020).