This paper is an opportunity to reflect on the course readings from the first half of this course and think about how they are relevant to your own planned career. In your paper, address the topic, “the complexities of career choice” by addressing the readings that you chose. Start by outlining what you think your career will look like. Give as much detail as you can. Draw a picture if that helps. Then, think about how the readings might be relevant to your planned career. How did the readings make you think differently about your planned career? Finally, demonstrate that you are capable of critical thinking. What were the limitations of the readings?
Application of readings
• Were the applications appropriate?
• Were the choice of readings appropriate?
• Were the applications accurately explained?
• Were there any attempts to take a critical look at the readings?
• How insightful was the critique?
Editing and Technical Issues:
• Is the paper readable and free from grammatical errors? Is there an appropriate tone and flow to the arguments?
• References (i
• Are there appropriate sub-headings?
Sources: This one plus the two attachments