BM023-3-3-IMKTC International Business Assignment – Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation, Malaysia
Learning Outcomes –
Learning Outcome 1 – Evaluate the importance of the integrated marketing communications (IMC) perspective in planning and executing marketing communications programmes.
Learning Outcome 2 – Discriminate the various traditional and non-traditional support media available to the marketer in developing an IMC programme in line with the organisation’s strategic direction.
Learning Outcome 3 – Integrate advertising and other tools of integrated marketing communications in an ethical manner.
1. Establishing Objectives and Budgeting for the IMC Plan, Creative Strategy Planning, Development, Implementation and Evaluation and IMC Mix/Promotional Mix.
2. Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning.
High expectation for upcoming Proton X50
SHAH ALAM: After the success of the Proton X70, customers are looking forward to the launch of the carmaker’s upcoming compact SUV, now known as the X50. The X50 is based on the Geely Bin Yue, and rivals include the Honda HR-V and the Toyota C-HR. Based on the X70’s competitive pricing strategy, making it RM25,000 to nearly RM40,000 cheaper than its Japanese rivals, automotive industry observers expect the X50 variants to be priced in the RM75,000 to RM95,000 range. The X50 is expected to be launched by the end of this year or early 2020.
In the first five months of 2019, Proton saw remarkable year-on-year sales growth of over 70%. The biggest sales contributor has been Proton’s first SUV, the X70, which was launched last December with four variants priced from RM99,800 to RM123,800. The X70 has become the top-selling SUV in the country this year, with Proton delivering 13,572 units in the first five months of 2019.
Annie Lim, the sales manager of Jutania Otomobil Sdn Bhd located in Sea Park, Petaling Jaya, said the dealership already received some enquiries about the X50. “Customers are very satisfied with the SUV and are very impressed with the level of technology and features at that price point.” With its premium features and attractive prices, the X70 has elevated Proton’s image and this has raised public expectations for its upcoming X50.
Source: The Star (2019). High Expectation for the Upcoming Proton X50. (Online).
NEVER LOSE YOUR CHANCE TO EXCEL IN BM023-3-3-IMKTC INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ASSIGNMENT – HIRE BEST QUALITY TUTOR FOR ASSIGNMENT HELP!
Scenario & Task – You are currently the Senior Manager for Marketing and Sales for Proton Edar Malaysia, the official distributor of Proton cars and spare parts in Malaysia. You have been assigned to devise an Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) Plan with an allocated budget of RM2 million for Proton X50 SUV for the year 2020.
Your IMC plan for the Proton X50 should include the following:
1) Executive Summary – It is a concise statement of the problem, a short summary of the major points arising from your analysis, and the major recommendations from your analysis.
2) Situational Analysis – Analyse and evaluate the organisation’s internal and external environment. You are expected to apply market analysis tools (e.g. SWOT, PEST, Competitors’ Analysis, etc.) by using market and company information (e.g. annual reports, sales, market share, etc).
3) IMC Objectives & justification of the choice of these objectives – There must be a minimum of three (3) IMC objectives and these objectives must be clearly specified. Make sure that these objectives meet the SMART criteria.
4) Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning – Identify & justify the most appropriate target market for your IMC programme. Discuss the Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and justify your choice of the USP.
5) Creative Strategy & justification of the choice of this strategy – The creative strategy for your advertisement(s) based on USP, i.e. the campaign theme. It should be in line with the IMC objectives. The theme can be set based on:
i. Promotional Appeal (Rational vs. Emotional).
ii. Execution Technique (Factual Message, Comparison, Slice of Life, Fantasy, etc).
6) IMC Tools & justification of the choice of these tools used – List of communication tools:
ii. Direct Marketing
iii. Public Relation
iv. Personal Selling
v. Internet/Interactive Marketing
vi. Sales Promotion
vii. Exhibitions and Trade Shows
A minimum of 4 tools must be used, one of which must be advertising.
7) Media Schedule & Budgeting – A media schedule involving the different types of media that are used should be presented in the plan. Meanwhile, provide a breakdown of your budget.
8) Evaluation and Control & justification of the evaluation criteria and control strategies used – The evaluation and control activities used to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the plan should be presented.
9) Citation and References – Acknowledgement of sources: citations, references, quotes, statistics and range and relevance of bibliography according to Harvard Referencing Style.
Note – The assignment should not exceed 3,000 words.
ORDER NEW BM023-3-3-IMKTC INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ASSIGNMENT & GET 100% ORIGINAL SOLUTION AND QUALITY WRITTEN CONTENTS IN WELL FORMATS AND PROPER REFERENCING.
Assignment Structure –
1. Executive Summary (150 words)
2. Introduction (150 words)
3. Situational Analysis (450 words)
4. IMC objective & justification (150 words)
5. Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning (300 words)
6. Creative Strategy (300 words)
7. IMC Tools (1000 words), 250 words for each tool
8. Media Schedule & Budgeting (150 words)
9. Evaluation and Control & justification of the evaluation (150 words)
10. Conclusion (150 words)
11. References and Citation.