1. Describe its background;
2. Describe its nature of decision-making;
3. Describe its degree of innovativeness.
Part 2: Analyse the factors needed for success of innovative initiatives. (CLO 4) (35 Marks)
– Assess through a literature review the factors that are needed for success of innovation
initiatives. (Harvard Referencing Style)
Part3:Analysethestrategicmanagementprocessusedbyyourchosencompanyto drive innovation. (CLO 4 & CLO 5) (50 Marks) 1500 Words
1. Describe the strategic forces that initiate the innovation activities at your chosen company;
2. Analyse the steps in the strategic management process used by the company;
3. Describe the measures used to determine the success of the aforementioned innovation
4. Discuss how the KSFs identified in Part 2 are related to your chosen company’s success
5. Assess the sustainability issues associated with the innovation initiatives.