- Unit 6 Assignment – Clinical: Journal Reflection
Unit 6 Assignment – Clinical: Journal Reflection
Reflective Journal Instructions
Each journal should be a minimum of 250 words, with APA citation.
The purpose of this reflective journal is self-reflection regarding the role in the process of self-reflection as a PMHNP provider.
Address the following items:
Teamwork in nursing has these characteristics: good communication, respect for one another, shared planning, common goals, cooperation, coordination, sharing of expertise, and shared decision-making.
- Discuss a clinical experience where you were part of the interdisciplinary team. List the members of the interdisciplinary team of which you were a participant.
- What was the patient case about and why was the collaboration necessary?
- Why is team collaboration important in care of a patient?
- What did you learn from this encounter?
NU674 Unit 6 Assignment – Clinical: Journal Reflection (1)
|NU674 Unit 6 Assignment – Clinical: Journal Reflection (1)|
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent Reflection||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePersonal Growth||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeTimliness||
|Total Points: 25|