law homework 11662
Chapter 1 How has the Constitution been able to remain a durable
and viable instrument of government despite the enormous changes
that have occurred in our society since its adoption? Discuss the
issue in terms of specific changes. The Constitution speaks
predominantly in terms of the protection of individual rights from
governmental abuse or abridgment. What corresponding obligations
and burdens must each citizen undertake or bear to ensure that
everyone remains free to exercise these rights to their full
extent? Chapter 2 What is a grand jury and what are its
functions? Compare and contrast the similarities and the
differences between preliminary hearings and grand jury
proceedings. What is a motion to suppress evidence? Why is it
particularly important to constitutional criminal procedure and,
therefore, criminal justice professionals especially law
Main points to note when writing expository essays
Writing an expository essay requires the writer to explain and analyze information by presenting an argument and evidence to support it. Here are the main points to keep in mind when writing an expository essay:
1. Understand the prompt: Read the prompt carefully and make sure you understand it completely.
2. Gather information: Research your topic and make sure to use reliable sources.
3. Create an outline: An outline will help you organize your thoughts and ideas.
4. Use evidence to support your arguments: Make sure to provide examples and evidence to support your arguments.
5. Write the essay: Follow your outline and make sure to keep your arguments clear and concise.
6. Proofread and edit: Check for any grammar, spelling, punctuation, or formatting mistakes. Additionally, make sure your paper is clear and concise.
7. Cite sources: Make sure to include in-text citations and a reference page for any sources you used