Instructions: In this Activity, you will complete an online prisoner’s dilemma game (PDG) and reflect on the activity.
Responses will be graded according to the rubric.
To complete the assignment, follow the steps below.
Review the mini-lecture videos on prisoner dilemmas in this module so that you understand how the PDG works.Go to http://www.gametheory.net/Mike/applets/PDilemma/<span class=”external_link_icon” role=”presentation”></span><span class=”screenreader-only”>Links to an external site.</span> and review the PDG instructionsClick “go to the game” to begin. You will play 25 rounds against 5 different opponents pre-programmed to play in a certain way.After you play all 5 opponents, take a screen capture of your results, i.e., the “summary of your performance” screen. This is the screen that shows your payoff and your opponent’s payoff over the 5 rounds.
To print screen on an Apple computer:
1. Press Shift-Command (⌘)-3.
2. Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.
3. Paste into the Ad Evaluation Activity Template.
To print screen on a PC:
1. Press “PrntScr” key if you have the key on your keyboard. (This may sometimes require Ctrl+ PrntScr, depending how your computer is set up).
2. Paste into the Ad Evaluation Activity Template
5. Complete the <span class=”ally-file-link-holder link_holder”><span class=”instructure_file_holder link_holder instructure_file_link_holder”>PDG Activity Template</span></span>
Click the link for the PDG Evaluation Activity template. Open the template on your computer, complete the template by typing in your responses, save the template to your computer, and then upload it to canvas as a Word document with the title: ActivityPDG_yourname.doc