I need some assistance with these assignment. portfolio risk
management Thank you in advance for the help! The overall
comparison of the risk and return from the different investment
alternatives that comprise of real estate investment and portfolio
without real estate investment and correlating the same with the
current weighing of investment certain result has been derived. In
this relation, making the portfolio of investment through 10%
investment in real estate along with 41% in SCS and 49% in LTGB is
regarded to be highly efficient investment alternative or a
portfolio, as the relative return of such portfolio is 2.61 and
risk is 4.50. Moreover, the overall analysis reveals the fact that
different portfolio provides different risk and return scenario but
investing the RE with the relative weighting of 0.10 in RE, 0.41 in
SCS and 0.49 in LTGB will provide a relatively lower amount of risk
and higher return over the similar risk category. This is why the
particular portfolio has been mentioned.
A portfolio is an important concept of financial management,
which refers to the combination of various investment tools
including stocks, bonds, shares, mutual funds, and cash that varies
based on the income, budget and period of the investor (Reilly
& Brown, 2011). Additionally, the art of selection of
appropriate investment approach in terms of a minimal amount of
risk along with the maximum return is regarded as the approach of
portfolio management. Moreover, the key importance of portfolio
management is to derive superior investment plan for the investors.
Furthermore, managing the entire budget of investor based on the
different alternative will enable them to minimize the risk in
comparison to investing the fund in a single investment proposal
and increase the likelihood of profitability. In relation to the
portfolio theory, it has been assumed that investor is risk-averse
and they like to select the investment proposal from the given set
of investments with equal rate of return having a minimal amount of
risk. .The ability to combine and form the investment based
on the combination of risk versus return is the prior reason to
invest in the portfolio for investors. The ideal role of portfolio
management is to develop an optional portfolio based on the
risk-return opportunities in particular risk constraints (Lee,
2014. Kevin, 2008).
The do’s and don’ts of writing an excellent academic paper
Writing an excellent academic paper can be a daunting task, however, with some careful planning and consideration it can be achieved. It is important to understand the dos and don’ts of writing an excellent academic paper in order to gain the best outcome.
– Research extensively before you begin so that you have an excellent understanding of the topic. Take detailed notes as you go so that you are able to refer back and use relevant information within your paper.
– Establish a clear structure from the beginning, outlining the introduction, main body, and conclusion. This will help organize your thoughts and ensure that all relevant points are hit in the paper.
– Cite any sources used, both within the body of your work and in the bibliography. This demonstrates that you are aware of other research conducted on the topic and is an excellent way to back up your points.
– Consider carefully how language is used; ensure it is clear, concise and accessible to readers who may not have prior knowledge of the subject area.
– Don’t be tempted to skip the planning stage of your paper. Jumping straight into writing before you have a clear structure and understanding of the topic can lead to an unorganized argument.
– Don’t forget to proofread and edit your work thoroughly. It is important to check for errors in grammar and spelling, as well as making sure that your argument flows coherently.
– Don’t plagiarize other people’s work. Employing excellent academic practice is essential when writing an excellent academic paper, therefore ensuring all sources used are accurately attributed to the original author.
– Avoid using informal language; it is important to maintain a formal and serious tone throughout the paper.
Following these dos and don’ts will help you when writing an excellent academic paper. It is important to ensure that time is taken over the planning, writing, and proofreading stages of your paper so that you are able to produce an excellent outcome. By taking the time to consider each of these areas, you will be able to complete your excellent academic paper with excellent results.