- BPP University School Of Business And Technology
- Country :United Kingdom
Task 1: Change Analysis and Opportunities (20% weighting, LO1)
- Prepare a clear introduction of your chosen organisation (e.g. the size of the organisation, its core products and services, and the industry it operates).
- Identify and critically evaluate 3 areas of the organisation that are being impacted by digital disruption.
- Finally provide key opportunities that the CIO can take in order to successfully digitally transform the organisation.
Task 2: Digital Business Agility (30% weighting, LO2)
By leveraging on the model developed by the Global Center for Digital Business Transformation (2018), advise your organisation on which initiatives and digital technologies can be used by your chosen company to gain Digital Business Agility.
For each component of the Digital Business Agility Model (i.e., hyperawareness, make informed decisions and execute fast), you need to provide a proposal on how your organisation will be implementing new technology trends (e.g., Machine learning, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual/Augmented Reality) in order to detect change and adjust their business model to meet future market need.
Task 3: Creating a Digital Ready Culture (25% weighting, LO3)
For this task, you must recommend innovative approach on how your chosen organisation should install a digital-ready culture to support digital transformation.
Specifically, for this task, you need to advise on how your organisation can create a digital-ready culture by:
- Putting customers first
- Creating a collaborative culture
- Instilling a culture of innovation
- Becoming a digital-champion
Task 4: Developing Digital Leadership (15% weighting, LO4)
By using the Goleman’s leadership styles, advise which Goleman’s style leaders within your organisation need to develop to support its digital transformation. Your arguments need to be supported by academic literature.
Once you have identified the leadership style that will help your organisation to successfully digitally transform, advise your organisation on approaches and techniques that can be used to develop this leadership style in its leaders (e.g., Grow Model).