Module code: BMAF000-20
Module title: Academic Study Skills
S1. Individual Report
By successful completion of the module, you will be able to demonstrate:
LO1: Time management, organisation skills and listening skills for note taking.
LO2: Integration of information from appropriate sources of literature to enhance and support your academic writing.
LO3: An understanding of academic integrity, plagiarism and referencing.
- This assessment requires you to compile an Individual
Task 1: Report
Select ONE from the following 4 academic writing topics as your report topic and conduct research on your selected topic.
A foreign visitor has only day to spend in your country. Where should this visitor go on that day? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.
Nowadays, electric cars have become popular. In your opinion, what are the advantages and disadvantages of electric cars? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Due to COVID-19, most university classes are now delivered online. From your experience, what are the advantages and disadvantages of online learning? Use reasons and examples to support your answer.
2021 saw the continuation of a decade of growth in the UK organic market. What’s the future of organic food in the UK? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Having gathered the relevant and appropriate information on the topic, you will now be required to complete an individual report (Max. 2000) presenting the research you have conducted and your views on the question based on this evidence. You must include in your report an introduction, main body with balanced arguments and a conclusion with comprehensive references of books, journals, and webpages.
Task 2: Essay
Include at the end of your report a self-evaluative journal (Max. 1000 words) to reflect on your learning of this module and also the above research you conducted. You are required to explain what you have learned following the completion of your research and reveal your learning difficulties you have encountered when studying this module including the academic challenges faced, lesson learned, knowledge acquired, and the skills that you need to improve in order to enhance your future research and learning.
The individual Report will be marked according to the following criteria:
- Knowledge and Understanding (30%): Show knowledge and understanding of topics to be discussed.
- Argument (30%): Integration of information from appropriate sources of literature to enhance and support your academic writing.
- Reflection, Structure and Communication (20%): Reflection on achievement of module outcomes, module-related tasks, key points, examples.
- Referencing and use of language (20%): Use appropriate Harvard Referencing style and in-text citations.
Assignment Structure: Report:
- This should clearly follow the cover page template in your Module Handbook: your student ID, student name, module name and code, assignment name, and the word count.
Introduction (1 page)
- Outline the content of the report.
- Briefly provide the background to the topics you will write about.
Main Body (2-4 Pages)
- Present your findings for each topic.
- Include a balance of supporting and refuting statements.
Conclusion (1 Page)
- Summarise the main points.
Self-Evaluation (1-2 Pages)
- What problems/challenges did you face when finding research for this assignment?
- What did you enjoy about this assignment?
- Identify the lessons learnt and highlight any area for potential improvement.
References (1-2 Pages)
- Your assignment should be Harvard Referenced and show a range of sources. You must demonstrate at least 6 references, of which 4 must be from academic journals/ articles/textbooks. This is an academic report; therefore, appropriate referencing is expected.
“You can order BMAF000-20 Academic Study Skills S1. Individual Report 3000 words from our service and can get a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the BMAF000-20 Academic paper written from scratch, according to all customers’ requirements, expectations and highest standards.”
The post BMAF000-20 Academic Study Skills S1. Individual Report 3000 words appeared first on .